well Ive been feeling the urge to write my own secret public diary ... I'll probably write a few times and quit but hey here we go....
About me:
I like elipses... you'll see them alot...
I dont use punctuation correctly, deal with it.... people are dealing with things now
I'm bad at explaining myself out loud, if you meet me in person I'm probably a bit different than I am on here organizing my thoughts on the spot are a bit difficult for me.
Im a blunt person (in my head) I have to be Reeaaally comfortable with you generally to tell you what I think, so generally my lovely husband gets most of those gems.
I just gave birth to an 8lb 4oz boy Malachi Daniel, I had him at home, with a midwife, no drugs.
I guess I'm sort of crunchy? but I also LOVE caffeine, sugar and other such poisons.
I'm not against medicine, I'm an RN and I hand out morphine like its candy on halloween... but for me and my birth I wanted to have it au naturale...
Theres alot about birth culture that bothers me... part of the reason I started this was to talk about all these newfound issues that are now facing me...
I use words like thoroughfare, bumber crop etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment